Third-party data refines the audience targeting for your digital advertising campaigns. Data targeting, which employs third-party data, allows you to build relevant and scalable custom audiences to reach your ideal customers.
What is Retargeting?
A tactic that lets you target based on a person’s interests, demographics, purchase behavior, and online behavior using third-party data.
The Universal CatalogThe Universal Catalog provides access to leading third-party data partners. The Catalog’s powerful search capabilities will aid you in finding the most valuable customers for your digital advertising campaigns.
Third-Party DataThird-party data is data aggregated and curated through outside data partners. You can use this data to gain greater insight into your target audience and enlarge the reach of your campaign. Our thirdparty data catalog includes:● 5 billion global IDs
• $3 trillion in annual consumer spending
• 90+ percent of U.S. households
• 15 million domains worldwide● 46,000+ prebuilt audiences spanning
demographic, intent-based behavioral, B2B,
online, offline, and purchase data
• 50 branded, market-leading data providers
in ten key vertical markets within an intuitive
Data PartnersData is gathered from trusted and validated sources to support privacy and security compliance. You’ll also have access to a data hotline to assist you with the selection of data segments based on your campaign objectives.
Notes & Best Practices● Third-party data is available at an additional cost.
• Third-party data can be combined with first-party data to grow the potential reach of a custom
audience or refine the audience.
Third-Party Data Catalog
Effective digital marketing requires smart data and precise audiences. The Third-party Data Catalog provides access to 300+ premium data partners so you can execute digital advertising campaigns with data-driven audience solutions that enable precise targeting based on individual demographics, purchases, and behaviors
Reach of data in the Third-party Data Catalog:
● 5 billion global IDs• $3 trillion in annual consumer spending• 90+ percent of U.S. households• 15 million domains worldwide• 46,000+ prebuilt audiences spanning demographic, intent-based behavioral, B2B, online, offline, and purchase data• 50 branded, market-leading data providers in ten key vertical markets within an intuitive catalog search